Avionics sub-systems are one of the most complex sub-systems that need to fulfill stringent safety-critical requirements. Integrated Modular Architecture (IMA) is helping the small and big players in the Avionics industry to work together on these sub-systems either to leverage unprecedented upgrade in technology or to meet ever-upgrading safety regulations. However, IMA can be successful only if the interface specifications between the sub-systems are well-defined. Manual creation of Interface Requirements Document (IRD) and manual verification and validation of IRD are the two big challenges that Aerospace industry is facing while designing or enhancing a sub-system.
Unical’s Auto-IRD solution is designed specifically to address these two problems related to IRD. Auto-IRD helps the Engineers and Scientists in analyzing, monitoring, and modifying the data and data interface channels while designing a sub-system. After finalizing the design, the system helps the users to generate, print, and web-publish the Interface Requirements Document (IRD).
Unical RT Suite supports Ethernet, UART, RS232, MIL-1553B protocols.
- No need to write any code to analyze the data even if the interface requirements change
- Configure only once and use as many times as you want to analyze the data
- Supports Multicast screen sharing and data analysis in an intranet environment
- Supports online as well as offline data analysis
- IRD Configuration – To set various messages and parameters for each interface channel
- Data Correlator – To set the data sources, thresholds, and outliers that need to be analyzed
- Plot & Publish – To plot 2D and 3D plot, to generate IRD PDF, and to publish as HTML page