Flutter Developer – Mobile Apps
Job description :
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1-1.5+ years of knowledge in mobile app development using flutter.
- Have strong code control and technical design capabilities.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and software designing and architecture best practices
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs .
- Knowledge of DART programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Understanding of the Mobile App Development Life Cycle.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability
- Developing the latest user-facing features using the Flutter framework.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
Experience : 1-1.5+ Years
Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech/Any Graduates.
No. of Positions: 2.